Using SignalsContext always causes a injector is not defined error

stephenadams1

26 Sep, 2011 03:58 PM

Hi,

When I try to use the SignalsCommandMap swc I get a 'injector is not defined in contextBase' error. Not sure I have the latest version, which could be causing the problem.

Does anyone know where I can get the latest version of the swc or what could be causing this problem?

Thanks

Stephen

1. 1 Posted by Maciek on 27 Sep, 2011 12:09 AM

Full stack trace for the Error? I'm using the latest (as of a couple of weeks ago, anyway) with no issues.

2. 2 Posted by stephenadams1 on 27 Sep, 2011 01:20 PM

Hi,

Here is the full error trace I get:

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable org.robotlegs.base:ContextBase::injector i
    s not defined.
    at org.robotlegs.mvcs::SignalContext/mapInjections()[/Users/joel/Code/robotlegs
    /robotlegs-dev/signals-extension-CommandSignal/src/org/robotlegs/mvcs/SignalCont
    ext.as:30]
    at org.robotlegs.mvcs::Context()[/Development/Projects/Robotlegs/robotlegs-fram
    ework/src/org/robotlegs/mvcs/Context.as:89]
    at org.robotlegs.mvcs::SignalContext()[/Users/joel/Code/robotlegs/robotlegs-dev
    /signals-extension-CommandSignal/src/org/robotlegs/mvcs/SignalContext.as:14]
    at context::AssetLoadContext()[C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\src\contex
    t\AssetLoadContext.as:23]
    at AssetLoadTest()[C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\src\AssetLoadTest.as:1
    3]
    [SWF] C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\bin-debug\AssetLoadTest.swf - 189,72
    7 bytes after decompression

Where did you get the latest version from?

3. 3 Posted by stephenadams1 on 27 Sep, 2011 01:56 PM

Well I've got the latest build, and ran that using the build scripts, which created a new signalscommandmap.swc for me. This works, but now I have another error saying this:

ArgumentError: Listener has 0 arguments but it needs at least 1 to match the giv
    en value classes.
    at org.osflash.signals::Signal/registerListener()[D:\OSFlash\AS3Signals\as3-sig
    nals\src\org\osflash\signals\Signal.as:176]
    at org.osflash.signals::Signal/add()[D:\OSFlash\AS3Signals\as3-signals\src\org\
    osflash\signals\Signal.as:76]
    at org.robotlegs.base::SignalCommandMap/mapSignal()[C:\development\projects\joe
    lhooks-signals-extensions-CommandSignal-6241aab\joelhooks-signals-extensions-Com
    mandSignal-6241aab\src\org\robotlegs\base\SignalCommandMap.as:39]
    at controller::StartupCommand/execute()[C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\s
    rc\controller\StartupCommand.as:18]
    at org.robotlegs.base::CommandMap/execute()[/Development/Projects/Robotlegs/rob
    otlegs-framework/src/org/robotlegs/base/CommandMap.as:173]
    at org.robotlegs.base::CommandMap/routeEventToCommand()[/Development/Projects/R
    obotlegs/robotlegs-framework/src/org/robotlegs/base/CommandMap.as:223]
    at Function/<anonymous>()[/Development/Projects/Robotlegs/robotlegs-framework/s
    rc/org/robotlegs/base/CommandMap.as:98]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at org.robotlegs.base::ContextBase/dispatchEvent()[/Development/Projects/Robotl
    egs/robotlegs-framework/src/org/robotlegs/base/ContextBase.as:70]
    at context::AssetLoadContext/startup()[C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\sr
    c\context\AssetLoadContext.as:36]
    at org.robotlegs.mvcs::Context/checkAutoStartup()[/Development/Projects/Robotle
    gs/robotlegs-framework/src/org/robotlegs/mvcs/Context.as:261]
    at org.robotlegs.mvcs::Context()[/Development/Projects/Robotlegs/robotlegs-fram
    ework/src/org/robotlegs/mvcs/Context.as:90]
    at org.robotlegs.mvcs::SignalContext()[C:\development\projects\joelhooks-signal
    s-extensions-CommandSignal-6241aab\joelhooks-signals-extensions-CommandSignal-62
    41aab\src\org\robotlegs\mvcs\SignalContext.as:14]
    at context::AssetLoadContext()[C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\src\contex
    t\AssetLoadContext.as:23]
    at AssetLoadTest()[C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\src\AssetLoadTest.as:1
    3]
    [SWF] C:\development\projects\AssetLoadTest\bin-debug\AssetLoadTest.swf - 190,50
    2 bytes after decompression

Think there is a problem with version of AS signals I'm using

4. 4 Posted by stephenadams1 on 27 Sep, 2011 02:05 PM

Ok, found out that the problem was caused by the comination of swc files I was using, seems fine now when using:

as3-signals-v0.9-BETA.swc
    signals-extension-SignalsCommandMap.swc
    AssetLoader-v2.4.1.swc
    RobotLegs-framework-v1.4.0.swc

Odd error?

Stephen

5. stephenadams1 closed this discussion on 29 Sep, 2011 08:49 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac