Flexunit runner UI on AS3

khaneron_898

30 Nov, 2012 08:44 AM

Hello everyone,
I want to ask ,is it possible to show flexunit runner UI on pure AS3 project , from the wiki it looks like pure AS3 can only use TraceListener instead of UIListener which didn't show flexunit runner interface and I've tried to add TestRunnerBase class to displayList but no effect . I'm new in TDD and like to know more about it since Testing is one of important aspects in Robotlegs ,
Thanks and sorry for my broken english

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Shaun Smith on 02 Dec, 2012 07:24 PM

Hi khaneron_898,

I think you should be able to use the FlexUnit UI runner with a plain as3 project. The runner will still be a Flex app, but the classes under test can definitely be plain AS3.

You will probably have to dig around in the Flex Unit documentation to solve any problems you might be having, as this is not really a Robotlegs issue.

2. 2 Posted by khaneron_898 on 03 Dec, 2012 03:59 AM

Thank you for the reply , I'm sorry if post it wrong since I know flexUnit from learning robotLegs and I can't find link to forum or supports from their main site , and finally after searching for days from google I found this
    http://flexunit.tenderapp.com/discussions/questions/1-as3-example-r...

very curious why visualListener not included nor explained in their wiki , I want to post this question in their support but it's look like doesn't active anymore

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ondina D.F. on 04 Dec, 2012 11:42 AM

4. 4 Posted by khaneron_898 on 05 Dec, 2012 03:05 AM

Thanks for the reply

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Ondina D.F. on 05 Dec, 2012 09:24 AM

6. Ondina D.F. closed this discussion on 11 Dec, 2012 11:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac