Skinnablepopupcontainer...

james.alan.finnigan

16 Jun, 2011 07:00 PM

I am trying to setup RL inside a flex mobile skinnablepopupcontainer and am having an issue with injection. Since it is a popup, I am manually assigning a mediator but I'm not sure how to manually setup injection. Any good examples would be useful.

1. 1 Posted by ZackPierce on 23 Jun, 2011 04:39 AM

Are you attempting to set up injection into the SkinnablePopupContainer view component itself, or are you trying to set up injection into the mediator?

Furthermore, in what context and with what methodology are you planning on assigning the mediator to the viewComponent? Probably the most common manual mediation technique is to use

mediatorMap.createMediator(popupViewComponent);

which should cause the mediator mapped to that popupViewComponent's Class to be both instantiated and injected with all of its relevant dependencies.

If that approach doesn't fit, the extremely-manual method of injecting into arbitrary objects is to use the IInjector.injectInto method.

So, assuming the mediator-creation is happening somewhere that has access to the application's Injector you could simply call:

injector.injectInto(myMediatorInstance);

2. Ondina D.F. closed this discussion on 02 Nov, 2011 05:39 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac